Grizedale Forest Circuit
Our product code: P-AP-PLA-GFC
The Grizedale Forest Circuit features dozens of crossing and traversing points, presenting obstacles that raise children’s enthusiasm and excitement levels as they view this one of a kind, humongous climbing frame.
Crafted predominantly out of high-pressure treated timber logs and reinforced ropes, with a series of pathways for children to navigate at different levels, there is no limit to the number of travel combinations they can choose. It enables them to use every part of their body to develop both fine and gross motor skills, improve their balance, proprioception, strength and core stability.
When it comes to entry and exit points, it’s completely flexible and open-ended. It enables children to safely learn to manage risk, test their own boundaries and climb to their own limits.
A whole class of children can step and balance, reach and stretch, grip and grasp, pull and push, hang and swing, climb and jump.
- Size (L x W x H): 7650mm x 5835mm x 2850mm
- Critical fall height: 1.2M
- Overall size including fall space: 10.7M x 8.8M
- Minimum safety surfacing required: 89M²
- High pressure treated ‘play grade’ timber
- Steel reinforced, nylon ropes
- Log Bridge Crossing
- Zigzag Log Bridge Crossing
- Zigzag Rope Balance Traverse
- Triangular Climbing Traverse
- Platform to Platform Tightrope Crossing
- Incline Climbing Wall Traverse
- Net Tunnel Crossing
- Swinging Log Crossing
- Drop Rope Tightrope Crossing
- Wobbly Log Traverse
- Stepping Stone Traverse
- Drop Rope Balance Traverse
- Step Rope Traverse
- Scramble Beam Crossing
- Crisscross Net Traverse
- Crisscross Scramble Net
- Log Balance Weaver
- Stepping Log Traverse
Please contact us for further information.