Fine Motor Tables on Wheels
Our product code: P-IC-MSW-FMTW
Enhance nursery children’s fine motor skills as they investigate a lovely multi-use resource.
The Fine Motor Tables on Wheels are made up of two shallow tables with a connecting ramp. Multiple children can gather around as they become enthusiastic about picking up, pouring and rolling objects and materials down the ramp into the other table.
Young children will naturally build dams and investigate concepts such as float and sink through water play. Sand and mud can be incorporated as they work together to problem-solve and explore.
Remove the ramp to open up the tables for use as fine motor zones. Loose materials and resources can be used to create challenges for developing finger dexterity.
As these exciting tables are on wheels, practitioners can easily and quickly move them around their garden.
- Large Table Size (H x W x D)500mm x 1219mm x 774mm
- Small Table Size (H x W x D)450mm x 1219mm x 774mm
- Ramp (H x W x D) 150mm x 940mm x 504mm
- Glass Reinforced Plastic Trays (x2)
- Film Faced Birch Plywood Lid with Handles
- Storage Shelf for Lids
- x4 Castor Wheels (x2 with Finger Safe Locks)