Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
Thank you our children are really enjoying the new equipment, so much so we have had you back for some more items for our infant play area!Debbie Wright – Hurst Drive Primary School, Hertfordshire
Our recent installation has made such a massive difference, playtime has been transformed. The children are much safer, the playground looks much more appealing. Even the parents love it.Caroline Gandy - Forest Park School, Sale
We have been very happy with the professionalism and help from the staff working on siteCelia Ashbrook - St Pauls of the Cross Primary School, Warrington
We are highly delighted with both the features we have had installed. A very professional service from start to finish
Rachel Brownhill - St Saviours Church of England Primary School - Stoke-on-trent
The sales consultant was knowledgeable and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The work was carried out promptly as expected and I would use Pentagon again.Sue Alcock - Victoria Road Primary School, Ashford
I was thrilled with all four Pentagon installers, they were a delight to have on site and the work they have completed is amazing. I was really impressed with Paul who visited site on more than one occasion to ensure that everything ran smoothly. I will be using Pentagon for any future developments.Mr Maddison - Ravenswood Primary School, Newcastle