Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The children really like performing on their new stage, they use it most playtimes and particularly enjoy the fact it has a roof aspect. Some days, they participate in imaginary play and others they enjoy sitting and talking. As staff, we use it for presentations and worship opportunities. Overall, it really compliments the play equipment next to it and is a much nicer and welcoming area. The children make very good use of their new play space!Karl Joyce - St Marys Primary School, Thornbury
Very Helpful and accommodating staff. Their products are really good quality tooToni Dick - Whittingham CE First School, Northumberland
I would recommend Pentagon to other schools.Mrs S Alcock - Victoria Road Primary School, Kent
Excellent service and quality of work. Installers done a fantastic job! Thank you.Agnieszka Nowak - Amble First School, Northumberland
Our project has been very professionally and efficiently managed from start to finish. The equipment has been installed to a very high standard and the proof of success is seen in how the children are very excited every day to play on the new equipment. I can highly recommend Pentagon - all staff members were excellent in every respect. Thank you!Veronia Galpin - Hawley Primary School, London
Working alongside pentagon has been a mutually collaborative experience. I wouldn’t think twice in going back and adding to the equipment.Alison Read - Severn Beach - Gloucestershire