Scroll down a little more to see more video.
How Should I Spend My School Sports Premium?
The doubling of school sports premium will help schools to continue to use physical education, sport and physical activity as a tool to improve educational attainment, emotional and physical health and well-being.
Our Sport products ensure pupils leave primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle and commit to a lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Here are a few exciting and effective ways to spend your Sports Premium:
The are so many exciting options that will achieve the following objectives:
- Increase pupil participation in competitions, sport and events.
- A lifelong positive attitude to exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Broaden the sporting opportunity available to pupils.
- An opportunity to experience success beyond the academic area
- Train pupils to become Young Sports Ambassadors (to support their pupils throughout the school in physical lunchtime activity).
- Improvements in curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities
A school surveyed their children to measure the impact of their new MUGA (Multi Use Games Area):
- 96.3% of KS2 Children say they do more or the same amount of exercise than last year.
- 62% of KS2 Children say they do more exercise than they did last year
- 79% of KS2 children use the MUGA either ‘every day’ or ‘most days
View our huge range of Sports Products and Active Play Equipment to see the many amazing options available to you. Alternatively, complete our Contact Form and we will be in touch to arrange a free consultation.
The Installation team were extremely professional. We had good communication during the installation and discussed each phase as it progressed. The area was left tidy and sade with no risk to the children. I really appreciate the way the team worked and whilst on site we had no issues at all.Trevor Illingworth - Ranvilles Junior School, Hampshire
The nursery equipment transformed the outdoor area and now the children always want to be outside whatever the weather, developing their imagination and creative play.Diane Charman – Tiny Oaks Preschool, Hampshire
Great workers, good job.Zoe Driver - Gossey Lane Junior and Infant School - Birmingham
Excellent!D Hall - The Green Way Academy, Hull
The sales consultant was knowledgeable and provided us with all the information we required to make our decision. The work was carried out promptly as expected and I would use Pentagon again.Sue Alcock - Victoria Road Primary School, Ashford
Thank you so much for the work you did in installing the playground into our Foundation Stage space. The children absolutely love it. We are really happy with the work that has been done and look forward many years of play in it!Wendy Nell – Roehampton CE Primary School, London